Here is our handicapped accessible cabin.
Come EXPLORE Vermont!
- Large living area with new queen futon and board games.
A microwave, toaster oven, crock pot, hot plate, electric fry pan and an outdoor grill for all of your cooking needs.
- A flat screen television with cable and wifi.
- A large walk in tiled shower.
- A wet bar with mini fridge, microwave, coffee, tea and more.
- hot coffee and tea with sugar and cream
- wet bar with a mini fridge
- electric griddle
- queen futon
- flat screen tv with cable and wifi
- large soaking bathtub
- gas grill
- campfire & picnic areas
- wild berries to pick
- and woods to explore
- ADA handicapped accessible unit
- Graco for infants and toddlers
- table booster seats for children
- The private bedroom offers a king or two twin beds.
- Outdoor private picnic sitting area with gas grill
- Fire starter, armful of wood and a private fire pit